Over three days we saw:
- Dingos - Dogs have been prohibited from the island to keep the breed pure.
- Champagne pools - as the open sea is a no go area due to the shark population, this enclosed area was one of the few places to dunk yourself in the salt water.
- a big and rusty shipwreck
- sand dunes
- a couple of lakes
- endless beaches
- Fresh and salt water swimming
- sat by the camp fire at night and listened to guitarist's jam
- drive on a hell of a lot of beach
We drove past this place way too many times in three days
its true, people don't pay attention to the signs....
Dingo chilling on the beach
Lake next to the sandunes