Monday 27 February 2012

Project Melbourne Underground



My trip to Melbourne wasn't all take-out food and watching box sets. On my 5th day in the city, Me and a friend went to visit 'Project Melbourne Underground,' a Graffiti exhibition taking up a three storey car park in Emerald House, near South Bank.

Apparently this is the largest private collection of graffiti work in Australia, with the public shown about by one of the artists. However, I ended up walking off and wandering from piece to piece.
 One thing I like about the project is that not all the artist used a blank wall as a canvas, some of them incorporating 3d images - a 3d eagle made from plastic being my favourite. I have not included a picture but one day I will make one for my future home.

Worth the $5 admission.












No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...