Tuesday 29 April 2014

Exploring


Is there anything more liberating than having a solo adventure? Some times being alone in the bush, with nothing but a camera for company is the best therapy known to man...or at least for me.  After months of storing my SLR away, suddenly I got that feeling where all I wanted to do is go out into the world and capture images. It happened on a sunny, radiant day, which can be something of a rarity this side of the pass.  Having no rain clouds in sight meant I could be worry free as I roamed around with my Cannon.













I didn't go far and went to locations I'd already been to, but this day was very special.  I finally got to take a decent picture of a blue duck on my 'big camera,'  got to mess about with settings and use the camera stand I've been carrying around with me for ages.





This day was a good one.

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...