I've been in Sydney for about 5 months now and although I've got through a few activities, there is always more in this city. Yet now that I have a time limit in the city (I'll be leaving in April) it maybe time to write my remaining goals. I began writing a wish list for Sydney, but as time went by its only got longer and I will definitely won't get through them all in two months. Therefore, I've performed a list cull. here are the activities and places I must do by April.
- Luna park - I see it everyday on the day cruises. It looks like the tackiest theme park to grace the east coast - and I really want to go!!!!!!
- Visit surry hills -A suburb that's home to bohemian cafe and cute boutiques.
- Do something active - either go surfing, kayaking, try a paddle board or dive once more!
- Go to Taronga zoo - I need to sought out a wombat, they maybe my favourite Ozzy animal and I still haven't seen one.
- Go to a new beach. I've gone to Coogee, Bronte, Bondi, Manly, Shelley sand Clovella - but I need to sample one more.
So there you have it. You guys are my witnesses that I must complete this wish list. And if I don't, I must have some elaborate excuse to tell you.