Saturday 31 December 2011

2011: The best of

I really can't believe that 2012 is upon us and one year has past by yet again!  Wasn't  it October just the other day?
This year in Australia has been pretty amazing and has taken me places I never thought possible. I started 2011 in Melbourne, crammed in the Ethiad stadium dancing like a lunatic to Armin Van Buuren. The next day was an interesting one working reception at the hostel.


Then for my birthday I headed on the great ocean road, sighting Koalas for the first time and the majestic 12 apostles.



Before I knew it, we were in late March and it was time for me to leave Melbourne for the northern territory. I started work on a cattle station, giving me a completely new insight into ozzy culture.


After saving some money and getting my three months agricultural work out the way, my roaad trip with two of my besties made my year. I dived, droved, snorkelled and walked my way down the East coast.



And then I ended up in Sydney, working on a timber tall ship.  



So thank you world for a pretty special year.  Lets see what 2012 brings!

      

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...